TUMMY TUCK SALE: Enjoy 40% off 60-Day Kits or 20% off 30-Day Kits
Use code: LOVE
9,248,051 “Skin Treatment Devices and Methods with Pre-stressed Configurations”
9,248,049 “Skin Treatment Devices and Methods with Pre-stressed Configurations”
9,248,048 “Wound or Skin Treatment Devices and Methods”
8,674,164 “Segmented Skin Treatment Systems and Methods”
8,592,640 “Devices and Methods for Dressing Applicators”
8,395,011 “Segmented Skin Treatment Systems and Methods”
8,389,791 “Treatment Devices and Methods with Extending Elements”
8,183,428 “Treatment or Prevention of Scars and/or Keloids”
8,168,850 “Methods for the Treatment or Prevention of Scars and/or Keloids”
8,063,263 “Methods for the Treatment or Prevention of Scars and/or Keloids”
7,683,234 “Devices and Bandages for the Treatment or Prevention of Scars and/or Keloids and Methods and Kits Therefore”
9,844,470 "Wound or Skin Treatment Devices and Methods"
The culmination of the below trials and evidence provides clinical documentation and support for the asterisked claims:
*embrace® is the only scar treatment proven to prevent scar formation in multiple, Level 1 randomized controlled trials
1. Gurtner GC, et al. “Improving Cutaneous Scar by Controlling the Mechanical Environment: Large Animal and Phase 1 Studies.” Annals of Surgery 254-2 (2011): 217-225.
2. DCD10962 Rev A Data on File #002.
3. IMPROVE, Lim AF, et al. The embrace Device Significantly Decreases Scarring Following Scar Revision Surgery in a Randomized Control Trial. (accepted, anticipated publication in PRS Dec 13).
4. Longaker MT, Rohrich RJ, Greenberg L, et al. A randomized controlled trial of the embrace advanced scar therapy device to reduce incisional scar formation. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 134(3):536-546.
5. Monstrey S, Middelkoop E, Vranckx JJ, et al. Updated scar management practical guidelines: non-invasive and invasive measures. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014;67(8):1017-1025.
6. Young, VL, et. al. Insight into Patient and Clinical Concerns about Scar Appearance: Semiquantative Structured Surveys. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, July 2009, 256-265.
This site and this policy are intended for use by residents of the United States. Different policies may apply to other websites or information that we get offline.
Biocorneum is the property of Enaltus © 2013 Enaltus, LLC All Rights Reserved.
ScarAway is a registered Trademark of Enaltus, LLC.
Kelo Cote is the property of Medaltus © 2015 MedAltus. All Rights Reserved.
Mederma is the proerty of Merz, Inc. © 2014 Merz North America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Scarguard is the property of Scarguard Labs, LLC Great Neck, NY 11021 © Scarguard 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Band-aid® is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson © Copyright Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.1997-2015. All Rights Reserved.
SIGN UP & SAVE!