Limited Time Deal: 20% off $100+, 30% off $250+, 40% off $400+ with code SHOP2022! See savings in cart.*
9,248,051 “Skin Treatment Devices and Methods with Pre-stressed Configurations”
9,248,049 “Skin Treatment Devices and Methods with Pre-stressed Configurations”
9,248,048 “Wound or Skin Treatment Devices and Methods”
8,674,164 “Segmented Skin Treatment Systems and Methods”
8,592,640 “Devices and Methods for Dressing Applicators”
8,395,011 “Segmented Skin Treatment Systems and Methods”
8,183,428 “Treatment or Prevention of Scars and/or Keloids”
8,168,850 “Methods for the Treatment or Prevention of Scars and/or Keloids”
8,063,263 “Methods for the Treatment or Prevention of Scars and/or Keloids”
7,683,234 “Devices and Bandages for the Treatment or Prevention of Scars and/or Keloids and Methods and Kits Therefore”
9,844,470 "Wound or Skin Treatment Devices and Methods"
10,517,768 “Skin Treatment Devices with Locking Mechanisms”
9,649,226 “Skin Treatment Devices with Tensioning Features”
8,389,791 “Treatment Devices and Methods With Extending Elements”
9,492,329 “Segmented Skin Treatment Systems and Methods”
9,358,009 “Skin Straining Devices and Methods”
10,420,557 “Skin Straining Devices and Methods”
11,013,638 “Wound or Skin Treatment Devices and Methods”
10,213,350 “Radially Tensioned Wound or Skin Treatment Devices and Methods”
9,827,447 “Devices, Methods, Systems and Kits for Selecting Skin Treatment Devices”
10,561,359 “Elastic Devices, Methods, Systems and Kits for Selecting Skin Treatment Devices”
10,857,037 “Controlled Strain Skin Treatment Devices and Methods”
9,668,922 “Wound or Skin Treatment Devices with Variable Edge Geometries”
9,241,835 “Wound or Skin Treatment Devices with Variable Edge Geometries”
9,889,046 "Skin Treatment Devices and Methods with Pre-Stressed Configurations"
The culmination of the below trials and evidence provides clinical documentation and support for the asterisked claims:
*embrace® is the only scar treatment proven to prevent scar formation in multiple, Level 1 randomized controlled trials
1. Gurtner GC, et al. “Improving Cutaneous Scar by Controlling the Mechanical Environment: Large Animal and Phase 1 Studies.” Annals of Surgery 254-2 (2011): 217-225.
2. DCD10962 Rev A Data on File #002.
3. IMPROVE, Lim AF, et al. The embrace Device Significantly Decreases Scarring Following Scar Revision Surgery in a Randomized Control Trial. (accepted, anticipated publication in PRS Dec 13).
4. Longaker MT, Rohrich RJ, Greenberg L, et al. A randomized controlled trial of the embrace advanced scar therapy device to reduce incisional scar formation. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 134(3):536-546.
5. Monstrey S, Middelkoop E, Vranckx JJ, et al. Updated scar management practical guidelines: non-invasive and invasive measures. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014;67(8):1017-1025.
6. Young, VL, et. al. Insight into Patient and Clinical Concerns about Scar Appearance: Semiquantative Structured Surveys. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, July 2009, 256-265.
This site and this policy are intended for use by residents of the United States. Different policies may apply to other websites or information that we get offline.
Biocorneum © 2020 Sientra, Inc. All rights reserved.
ScarAway © 2020 Perrigo Company plc.
Kelo Cote © Copyright 2020 Kelo-cote®. All Rights Reserved.
Mederma © HRA Pharma 2019. All rights reserved.
Scarguard © 2020 Scarguard Labs.
BAND-AID® is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson. © Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2006-2019
SIGN UP & SAVE!