HOLIDAY SALE: Spend $400 get 40% off w/ code SAVE40
Spend $250 get 30% off w/ code SAVE30
Spend $100 get 20% off w/ code: SAVE20
Some of the information we keep is information that you volunteer to provide via e-mail and/or through forms, and some is collected automatically. Unless you volunteer to submit personal data yourself, Neodyne will not collect any information from which individual visitors can be identified nor will Neodyne employ any technology that is aimed at identifying a visitor.
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies can be uniquely identified with a particular individual. We collect several types of personally identifiable information when you provide it to us through your use of this website site or associated e-mail, such as by placing an order or requesting information or support through the Website. The types of personally identifiable information we may collect include, but are not limited to: name, physical address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and information about your banking and/or credit card account.
We may use personally identifiable information we collect to respond to an email or other inquiry or request, to help improve our Website and our services to customize your experience at our website, to invite you to participate in research or to send updates, notices or other material that we think may be of interest to you. We may use the information for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website, improving our products and services, identifying site usage trends, personalizing your experience, and determining effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. We may also combine this information with other generally or publicly available information to help us identify visitors’ preferences or interests. We may provide personally identifiable information to companies that assist us in performing these and other activities and functions, such as sending administrative and promotional emails and service processing and fulfillment. For example, we may disclose your billing information to payment processors to process fee payments or other financial transactions, or we may disclose your email address to email fulfillment contractors to send you emails from us. Those companies are authorized to use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to provide these services to use. We will not sell or otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide to us at this Website to any third parties for their own use.
User-provided Information: We collect your email address if you communicate with us by email, as well as other personally identifiable information that you might supply voluntarily, such as in connection with testimonials, feedback forms, and surveys, or if you contact us through the Website with questions or comments. If you complete one of these forms, we may ask you for your date of birth, age, and other demographic information. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues.
Neodyne will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages unless you agree to such use.
As you navigate around the Website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies. Like many Websites, Neodynebio.com uses a technology called “cookies.” We use this technology to provide you with a richer and more personalized consumer experience. We do not store any of your personal information in cookies or other technologies on your computer.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and are used in Website system administration to keep track of movement of an individual from one screen to another. Our staff may use this information to detect and resolve Website problems and to assist with customer support concerns. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about site visitors in this process. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent this. Please be assured that accepting a cookie does not give us access to your computer or personal information under any circumstances. If you disable cookies, you may be unable to order or use other features of our site. If you experience any problems, please contact us .
As is common among Internet site operators, we maintain web server logs. Our web server automatically collects information from your computer and navigation patterns when you visit our site, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the computer’s operating system, the type of browser you use, and the specific web pages visited during your connection. We may use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website; (b) customized the Website based on your preferences and (c) track data such as the total number of visits to our Website and the number of visitors to each page of our Website.
We may compile and analyze statistics and trends to administer and improve the site. We may use this information, in aggregate form, for system maintenance and to better understand how our visitors use our site and services so that we can make them better. We may also share statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with third parties for marketing or research purposes. This aggregate data will not contain any information that personally identifies you.
At all times, Neodyne reserves the right to disclose information where if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, laws outside your country of residence, or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant, to protect the Neodyne’s rights or property (including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of Neodyne or substantially all of its assets), or during emergencies when safety is at risk. In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users. We may also use and disclose information collected through the site in other ways with your consent.
Neodyne will not sell, trade, rent or share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent. Neodyne may use for its own purposes or disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on this Website.
Neodyne works with some authorized service providers to provide Website hosting and maintenance services for us. Neodyne requires these service providers to safeguard personally identifiable information you provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Neodyne, these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information.
Neodyne also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Neodyne from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of this website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Neodyne, our users, or others.
How You Can Control and Update Data About You
We want to be sure that we keep only the most accurate and up to date information about you in our records. Therefore, whenever you believe that information you have given to us needs to be updated, you can email us at email@example.com to correct or update your contact information.
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may choose at any time to remove your name, telephone numbers, and postal and email addresses from any lists we might use to send notices or updates and elect not to receive correspondence from us by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Internet sites you visit may have their own privacy policies or no policy at all. Other Websites might use personal information differently than our policy permits. We strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies of any site before providing any personal information.
Protecting the privacy of young children is important to us, and this site is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is directed to or intended for persons under 18. If we learn that we have personally identifiable information about a child under 18 in our files, we will delete that information from our existing files so that it is not in retrievable form.
Neodyne uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information, and to help prevent the accidental loss and unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If Neodyne learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the embracescartherapy.com Website if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us by using the “Contact Us” portion of this Website.
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically without further notice to you and this will be reflected by a “last modified” date below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received that personal information. Your continued use of this Website constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
This Privacy Notice was last updated or modified November 17, 2014.
1. All content of this website is owned or controlled by Neodyne Biosciences, Inc. and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. Individuals are permitted to download, electronically copy or make print outs for personal non-commercial use but may not be modified or copied for any other uses. No modification, retransmission or further reproduction of content is permitted. You may not create a mirror version of this Website.
2. Neodyne Biosciences, Inc.‘s distributors are permitted to electronically copy material published on this site and to make printouts thereof for the benefit and use by their customers and potential customers, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the materials are not modified.
3. Except as expressly provided herein, the transmission of this Website material shall not be construed to grant a license of any type under any patents, copyright, or trademarks owned or controlled by Neodyne Biosciences, Inc. its licensors and/or suppliers. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products in this Website are protected in and outside of the U.S. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written consent by Neodyne, except to identify Neodyne’s products or services.
4. This site is intended for residents of the United States.
6. Any sender of communications to Neodyne via this Website or otherwise is responsible for the content contained in such communication, including its truthfulness and accuracy. You may send information to Neodyne including, but not limited to, feedback, information, comments, questions, suggestions, concepts, techniques, inventions, know how or ideas for any purposes. If you do send information, you agree that such information sent to Neodyne is not given in confidence, that Neodyne is not obligated to keep such information secret and that Neodyne is not obligated to respond. Neodyne shall be free to use the information you send to Neodyne in any manner, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products based on such information. Neodyne may also reproduce, disclose and distribute the information in your communication to others without limitation.
8. This Website may provide links or references to third party sites but Neodyne has no responsibility for and did not create or control the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this internet site. Information on this Website that comprises expert opinion or that is accessed from this Website via hyperlink represents the opinion of these respective experts, which are not necessarily those of Neodyne. These experts may be or have been consultants to Neodyne.
9. Please direct any questions regarding this website or its content to email@example.com.
SIGN UP & SAVE!