Terms & Conditions
1. All content of this website is owned or controlled by Neodyne Biosciences, Inc. and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. Individuals are permitted to download, electronically copy or make print outs for personal non-commercial use but may not be modified or copied for any other uses. No modification, retransmission or further reproduction of content is permitted. You may not create a mirror version of this Website.
2. Neodyne Biosciences, Inc.‘s distributors are permitted to electronically copy material published on this site and to make printouts thereof for the benefit and use by their customers and potential customers, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the materials are not modified.
3. Except as expressly provided herein, the transmission of this Website material shall not be construed to grant a license of any type under any patents, copyright, or trademarks owned or controlled by Neodyne Biosciences, Inc. its licensors and/or suppliers. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products in this Website are protected in and outside of the U.S. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written consent by Neodyne, except to identify Neodyne’s products or services.
4. This site is intended for residents of the United States.
6. Any sender of communications to Neodyne via this Website or otherwise is responsible for the content contained in such communication, including its truthfulness and accuracy. You may send information to Neodyne including, but not limited to, feedback, information, comments, questions, suggestions, concepts, techniques, inventions, know how or ideas for any purposes. If you do send information, you agree that such information sent to Neodyne is not given in confidence, that Neodyne is not obligated to keep such information secret and that Neodyne is not obligated to respond. Neodyne shall be free to use the information you send to Neodyne in any manner, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products based on such information. Neodyne may also reproduce, disclose and distribute the information in your communication to others without limitation.
8. This Website may provide links or references to third party sites but Neodyne has no responsibility for and did not create or control the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this internet site. Information on this Website that comprises expert opinion or that is accessed from this Website via hyperlink represents the opinion of these respective experts, which are not necessarily those of Neodyne. These experts may be or have been consultants to Neodyne.
9. Please direct any questions regarding this website or its content to email@example.com.